November 20, 2009

The Legend of Cool

"Hey LISTEN!"

Wow, I am soooooo happy this video is finally done! More than a year ago, I wrote the music & lyrics for this song, hoping it would be finished within a few weeks. After I started production of the video, that’s when I realized how long it was going to take. Bleh.

So I stopped. All that I completed was the music, and 20 seconds of video. Never recorded any of the lyrics because everyone knows I can’t sing. =/

It wasn’t until last September I came across a pretty gnarly auto-tune program. Got it all working, recorded my voice and edited the human out of it. Although it sounded half decent, it still wasn’t what I was looking for.

2 months pass and a new roommate joins our house. A handsome young lad, osm with the guitar and a master at mastering. Did I mention he’s also an amazing singer? Win. (Check out some of his tunes at his MySpace.)

With a new found hope, I dedicated spurts of spare time to finish what I’ve already begun.

And here we are today. All finished. Yay.

So if you haven’t seen the newest installment of Bucky Studios, just follow the link below.

THE LEGEND OF COOL Click here to watch it on YouTube!

Thanks for your support friendz,

See you on the flip side.

P.S. I should be getting the mp3 up on my website sometime soon. Hopefully within the week!